Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Experimenting with a new product which i will be adding to my website soon and wanted to see what you guys think?

I think this headlight looks way cool on a streetfigher

What do you think about the halos that i added?

and with Halo rings

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I had one of those on my SV and decided that it stuck out too far. It looked cool from the front, but from the side it was just too long.

That's off a Sachs Madass, right?

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!

Thanks!

Love the halos! Will 55w HID and demon eyes be options?
I agree dual stacked halos look really cool.

These projectors are Halogen 55w, i will be offering the halos and the hid's as an addon to the headlight.

Also im ordering red and blue little LED bulbs to create the demon eyes effect, i will have them some time next week, so ill post pictures of the demon eyes.

I had one of those on my SV and decided that it stuck out too far. It looked cool from the front, but from the side it was just too long.

That's off a Sachs Madass, right?
I mounted this headlight real close to the forks, and i dont think it sticks out too far, and even from the side doesnt look like it doesnt belong there.

Looks good

Sent from my LG-P925 using Motorcycle.com App

thanks.

·
Registered
129 Posts
How much will u be askin. It looks great and intrested let me know.

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Absolutely love the look, what kind of price tag are you going to be looking at?

Sent from my pocket Oracle

This headlight is OEM and DOT approved, with a DOT mark imprinted right on the headlight,
It is not a cheapo china dirt bike headlight.

Prices will be as follows:

Complete headlight assembly with the following:
2 - 55w Projectors
2 - H3 light bulbs
2 - side brackets
2 - turn signals

$199 and free shipping

$229 all of the above and with a mounting kit (Tbolt clamps and brackets)

$79 for 35w hid's for this headlight

$80 for the two LED halos with high temp clear silicone glue included
The best led halos out there with the most and brightest led's out there. (44led's per ring vs 20something leds on most halo kits out there).

Will these work w/the OEM Naked instrument pod?
I am sure you can make it work with some creative mounting, but i cant try it as i ditched the OEM cluster a long time ago.

is the dog included too?
lol, dog not included :)

No dog, no deal!

P.s great work by the way.
thanks! and no dog :)

How much will u be askin. It looks great and intrested let me know.

see above

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
When are these going to be available? I checked your website and couldn't find them.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free
They are not on the website yet, as its a brand new product which i only received the assemblies on friday.

I have the headlight assemblies in stock, I am ordering the hid kits, halo kits and mounting hardware on Monday, so i should have everything in stock in about 10 days.

right now i can only sell the headlight assemblies which are $199 you will need to buy 4 Tbolt clamps and 4 1.5" corner braces to mount the headlight.

·
Registered
108 Posts
i would love to see a side by side option. i'd buy that for sure, h4 bulbs?
x2

Why spend $200 for the other dual lights when you can have this for just about the same cost?

If you do a side by side dual light setup, you would sell a ton of them. Look at the demand for the Aztec8 lights, not only for the SVs but other bikes as well.
Better light quality, and what looks to be a lot better quality product.

If you need a tester for the side by side duals, Ill do it!

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
x2

Why spend $200 for the other dual lights when you can have this for just about the same cost?

If you do a side by side dual light setup, you would sell a ton of them. Look at the demand for the Aztec8 lights, not only for the SVs but other bikes as well.
Better light quality, and what looks to be a lot better quality product.

If you need a tester for the side by side duals, Ill do it!
These are fairly easy to do side by side, all thats needed are a joining bracket to connect the lights together and new side mounting brackets.

The lights joined are about 8" wide, forks are about 10" wide, so they puts them right in the middle.

Can some one measure the distance between stock sv650 forks? outer edge of fork to other outer edge.

I have gsxr forks so im not sure it will be the same.

I will design the brackets and have them laser cut.

for now these will be availabe as stacked projectors in about 1 week, once i get the mounting hardware, and in about 3-4 weeks ill make these side by side with the new brackets.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts