Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can get a dual high mount exhaust for my 99 sv 650 (naked)?????
I really like the look and I can only imagine how good it will sound

·
Registered
154 Posts
Do a search on the board for renegade or Rene exhaust. They are not cheap but people seem to be happy with them, UK made I believe.

Under200

·
Registered
476 Posts
I got a chance to ride OG's bike last weekend and he's not lying; it sounds very badass.

orangegilly said:
Yeah, Renegades.  ... You won't find a better sounding exhaust for the SV.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks For all the help guys. Im pretty new to the sv only had it for about 3 months. But I cant stay off the bike... Anyways that system is a little out of my price range but I have a pipe bender available for my use so I might waste a few days and try to bend it my self. Wish me luck!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you were gonna do it yourself, try to get a hold of a dual setup and simply copy it.

but get a professional to weld it up and build you some headers...then all you need is two slip on.. and to build some brackets.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
joker said:
Thanks For all the help guys. Im pretty new to the sv only had it for about 3 months. But I cant stay off the bike... Anyways that system is a little out of my price range but I have a pipe bender available for my use so I might waste a few days and try to bend it my self. Wish me luck!!
Good luck with that. For what it's worth, you can find good deals on renegades at times. I didn't pay anywhere near list price for mine. They do occasionally hit the FS section here. Just keep your eyes open.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts