Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
damit. Glad nothing broke. Standing on my dam ice rink that formed in my driveway. The tail hit my front wall, and the motosliders saved the rest. It didnit hit to hard tho.
This ice all needs to melt asap...

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
kt, glad the damage was minimal and the sliders did their job. Ready for a tire suggestion?

;D

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
SVnaKidRider said:
damit. Glad nothing broke. Standing on my dam ice rink that formed in my driveway. The tail hit my front wall, and the motosliders saved the rest. It didnit hit to hard tho.
This ice all needs to melt asap...
don't feel lonely, I dropped my SV today too, at the end of the ice covered driveway at my office, I hit a rut from a car that had spun, just at I was rolling to a stop

next thing I know, I'm standing there straddling my bike that was laying on it side, engine running , rear wheel spinning.

nothing broke on the side that hit the ground, my klr handguard snapped on the opposite side, I think it had a cracked anyway, it broke from jarring motion cause it was cold & brittle, I guess

oh well, I picked my bike up and rode home

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Could be worse..

You could have "dropped" it under a SUV.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
blacktape said:
thats what i said in another thread for him to do... :)

i guess he didnt listen very well...
Fuck the salt!! Park the damn bike and take the car!!

·
Registered
935 Posts
na 21 fronts and 18 rears. We MN boys have the luxury of an ice racing circuit come winter freeze down. Dont know if im gonna race it this year cause its kind of a PITA, but ridin on the ice sure is fun.

·
Registered
935 Posts
SVnaKidRider said:
i was gonna ice race my rm but, i got a street bike, and that rm dont run anymore. 2000 rm...
125 or 250?

I usualy just throw the studded tires on run the snowmobile trails and across the lakes. Where I live there are tons of em, and you can just go burnin across em if the snow is less than about 2 .5 feet. Its funny when people come out of their ice shacks and see 10 guys on dirtbikes flyin across the lake. ;D

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
lol thats lames didn't you just prime it b4 it got cold? hope you didn't get any scratches.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts