Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

7501 - 7505 of 7505 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,037 Posts
I'm looking back and can't find what post this refers to. Do I have some vanishing posts? I feel like I may have recently posted about my wife wrecking both of our cars within a month but I often suffer from CRS (can't remember sh..anything).
It took your wife a month to wreck both cars? My wife wrecked both of our vehicles in one event.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
It took your wife a month to wreck both cars? My wife wrecked both of our vehicles in one event.
Yeah, that one hurts a bit.

Both driver sides on our cavalier and trailblazer are now severely dented and damaged from her hitting a concrete bollard at the gas station with the blazer and backing up out of the driveway at the same time as the guy across the street.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
She has eyes, right? She *does* know she needs to turn her head while driving?
Yes, she has eyes and they don't even require corrective lenses. She *should* know by now to turn her head and look around but the damaged vehicles just go to show that knowing and doing can be entirely separate.
The guy across the street is more at fault with the cavalier incident since she was already squared in her lane when he came across and crunched her. She even had time to honk just before impact.
That concrete filled bollard is painted red and white and yellow and blue...she's not the only one to find it... But that didn't make it any better for me.
Needless to say, I was pretty angry. But at least she didn't run over my sv.

7501 - 7505 of 7505 Posts