Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

5581 - 5600 of 7505 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
Okay so if someone tried jumping your bones after drinking two separate times (about a month apart), would you buy the claim from the other person that she was simply "drunk" and that there is no desire there?

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Okay so if someone tried jumping your bones after drinking two separate times (about a month apart), would you buy the claim from the other person that she was simply "drunk" and that there is no desire there?
well if 2 don't succeed maybe 3 will.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
I'd buy into the claim that she's kind of a s1ut when she drinks. People use the "I was drunk" excuse to get out of responsibility for their actions far too often.

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
Could be true. Any port in a storm, as they say.

Enjoy it. You think too much.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
There is probably some physical desire there but that doesnt mean she wants to date you. There were girls I was on the fence about sleeping with and ended up doing it after a few drinks but had no interest in otherwise except as friends. I always made sure they were aware of that though before anything happened. You clearly are so next time, go for it!

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
AOW, how about you stop being a lil girl, grab some trojans and get this thing done already. She has no desire to date you. The whole "I was drunk" is the classic excuse some women use to do things.

In reality, there is nothing wrong with her just wanted a night of sex. People get lonely you know :)

Now, go get the job done and stop being a lil......

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
AOW, how about you stop being a lil girl, grab some trojans and get this thing done already. She has no desire to date you. The whole "I was drunk" is the classic excuse some women use to do things.

In reality, there is nothing wrong with her just wanted a night of sex. People get lonely you know :)

Now, go get the job done and stop being a lil......

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Just let this rule guide you in life and you will be much happier:

"It is better to ask forgiveness than permission."

But that doesn't even apply since she ALREADY wants your bod.

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
This is what I've learned from tonight.

People aren't worth it. I should just drink myself into a coma.

:(
Go ahead and do that if you wish, then we can stop reading your child-like rants on this forum:facepalm:

Step up kid, grow a pair.

5581 - 5600 of 7505 Posts