Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 7505 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my grandma is now living with my parents after being essentially kicked out of the house by her granddaughter (my ***** of a cousin) whom she had just recently sold her house to with the agreement that she would then pay rent to live there.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the plus side is, after 35 years of bending over backwards for my cousin, my Gma is finally growing a spine (after selling her house for under market value) and wrote her out of the will.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
So is this the new Drama thread? Things have been moving too fast for me to keep up lately.

Whoo HOO! post #3

Edit: Okay, post #4 :magpie:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So is this the new Drama thread. Things have been moving too fast for me to keep up lately.

Whoo HOO! post #3

Edit: Okay, post #4 :magpie:
Yeah, lets keep LGBT matters out of this one if we can.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Man....I didn't even get caught up on Drama 2.0 before I was kicked out of it. Now I'll never know how the last page ends.

Meh, whateva.

My drama - since she's about to have ex-husband number 2, my ex-wife is now trying to be my best friend. It's creepy.

Also, I now have a new teammate, who has been with the company for a whopping week. We used to work together at Circuit City, and compared to that place, this company is SERIOUSLY bass ackwards. "So, how do I know what kind of budget I've got to purchase?" "Yeah, uhm, we just kinda guess around here." "Uhmmm...okay?"

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
Get one of these. http://www.zipperfixer.com/

Cheap on ebay or get one at a shoe shop. I got tired of a ziptie sticking me in the neck or another replacement that was too long and whacking me in the neck as it flapped around.
That would work great, if the part that keeps it attached to the zipper were still there.

1 - 20 of 7505 Posts