Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Here is a video of one of my Dragon runs on the SV650 two weeks ago. I was trying to implement what I have been been reading in TOTW2 and the DVD so don't be do harsh on me. I am going to try and go to CSS this year, but for sure next. Anyway here it is for what it is worth. Enjoy and I welcome any criticism. lol :)

http://theconservativepatriot.me/Jeffs_Place/Dragon_2012.html

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You gotta stop dropping your buddy so bad so you stay in the camera shot better :p
I think he was surprised how well an SV handles even compared to his CBR. Also, he hasn't been riding much lately in FL. We both want to attend CSS though.

·
Registered
169 Posts
The camera angle/lens really straightens out the corners. They don't seem nearly as tight and dramatic in this video. Still...I got almost seasick watching it :dizzy:

I have some friends who just returned from their honeymoon in the Smokies. They were in their car, and experienced the Dragon for the first time. The new bride almost lost her lunch, driving through the twisties :lmao:

Thanks so much for sharing! These videos remind me of why I love going there so much.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What races do you think you will try to do with CCS this year? Where do you live? The SV is a great bike in the corners, easily can take a 600 or 1000 with a little practice :)
I don't know if I will ever do an actual race but after several levels of CSS I will most certainly do some track days here in NH. Who knows after that. I would like to put my FZ on the track too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts