Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sharealike has been doing this for a long time. From what I've heard, he's very good.

Realshelby does a simpler mod, I recently had hi do my basket and its 100x better. Still not I4 smooth, but I dont think that happens on the big v.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Sharealike has been doing this for a long time. From what I've heard, he's very good.

Realshelby does a simpler mod, I recently had hi do my basket and its 100x better. Still not I4 smooth, but I dont think that happens on the big v.
Can you give more info on this plz? I would love to not hear the knocking. My shop said its normal.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Can you give more info on this plz? I would love to not hear the knocking. My shop said its normal.
It depends on which noise you are hearing. Is it clutch or bearings? The 'knock' happens at idle to just above and Sharealike has invented an extra bearing that fits in the left side-cover which keeps the crank from moving as much. At least that is what it looks like....he hasn't officially released it yet so we only got a teaser pic on the Portal and offers for someone who has the sound to try out the new device. Mine doesn't do it...so I'm out.:(

The clutch rattling is something altogether different and you should go to his video section where the tests are described so you can identify what you have. He can certainly fix the baskets from what we've seen. Also seems to be a genuinely nice fellow who is patient to explain things to us who have asked. Give him a shout and he'll hook you up.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts