Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I bought my rear kit from him as well but what was supposed to take 2 weeks turned into months. He always seems to have shipping issues.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Yeah that's Luis's bike in the pics. He was banned from SVR in connection with those kits.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this makes me rethink this, thanks for the heads up, I'm local so i'll contact him and see if it's legit, can't have the bike down for months.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I hate to thread jack... But the sliders he has on the back of his bike in those pictures... Where can they be found? Or is it just modified motosliders?

·
Premium Member
4,058 Posts
I bought my rear kit from him as well but what was supposed to take 2 weeks turned into months. He always seems to have shipping issues.
Yeah that's Luis's bike in the pics. He was banned from SVR in connection with those kits.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

There were a few people that had issues with time frame right before his ban, but many more that were satisfied customers. He always answered my PMs and phone calls right away.

iTrader Score:
Positive Feedback: 104 98.1%
Members who left positive: 2
Members who left negative: 106

Total positive feedback: 112

Being that the OP lives in the same area as Luis and can pick it up from him I don't see that as being an issue.

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
If your seriously wanting a GSXR rear wheel kit contact Zoran at www.twfracing.com. I bought my wheel, emailed Zoran, sent my parts out on a Tues and had them back by Sat and I'm in Wisconsin and TWF is in Reno NV. Great service, awesome response time/turnaround time! You won't be dissapointed!

·
Registered
392 Posts
If your seriously wanting a GSXR rear wheel kit contact Zoran at www.twfracing.com. I bought my wheel, emailed Zoran, sent my parts out on a Tues and had them back by Sat and I'm in Wisconsin and TWF is in Reno NV. Great service, awesome response time/turnaround time! You won't be dissapointed!
This^

Just call Zoran and you're done......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts