Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now before you all blast off with chaff, I am not talking about the light bickering or any other arguing over petty things.

I am at work now and the more time I spend on SVR, I just really want to ride my own bike. I think I am growing restless from discussing the finer points of riding all day.
I have spent a better half of my afternoon looking at bikes that are not mine and thinking about all the feeling that comes with being out on my motorcycle. I am reading about taking an inclining sweep or feeling the windblast push one around.

At what point do you get sick of talking about riding and just go out and do it?

With that said, I will return to my browsing...  :)

V

·
0 Posts
I'll talk about motorcycles ALL DAY LONG as long as the person I'm talking with knows something about bikes (and that's usually very easy to tell quickly in a conversation).

How CAN you ride when you are at work?

It just shows that you are passionate about riding which is a good thing IMO.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I talk about it all day and stay on this site for the majority of the day b/c I'm forced to work. My pleasure comes from the commute and then the after work ride that follows nearly every day. I call it an obsession...

Y

·
0 Posts
I enjoy when I get the chance to help someone with questions, or to understand an aspect that I know.  

And just in case anyone didnt know, I am a post whore, and love to chime in on anything!  ;D

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
Yellow Nudist said:

And just in case anyone didnt know, I am a post whore, and love to chime in on anything!  ;D
???nah, really, you don't say ??? ;D

i met some really cool people here, spending time here is like spending time with friends, we don't always get along, but in the end of the day we love each other

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Jared McDonley said:
Now before you all blast off with chaff, I am not talking about the light bickering or any other arguing over petty things.

I am at work now and the more time I spend on SVR, I just really want to ride my own bike. I think I am growing restless from discussing the finer points of riding all day.
I have spent a better half of my afternoon looking at bikes that are not mine and thinking about all the feeling that comes with being out on my motorcycle. I am reading about taking an inclining sweep or feeling the windblast push one around.

At what point do you get sick of talking about riding and just go out and do it?

With that said, I will return to my browsing...  :)
You must not have Winter where you're from. You wanna talk about riding withdrawals ?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahaha winter??? What is that?

nah, Central Florida can have its cold times where we have frost and temps in the 17s....

Doesn't really last long though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts