Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
since this is a message board i feel obligated to give my unsupported opinion that if the mods are installed by a suzuki affiliated shop/dealer then no but if you do it yourself or have it done by a small garage then yes ;D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response... I wasn't sure and already purchased parts to be put on. Wasn't sure if I should go to a custom motorcycle shop or through dealer.

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
Have you seen my postwhore count?

I'm a regular m'self young padawan ;D

I just beat up on the MD members more :p

JBs has seen J-dog's finger... he'll quiet down if he knows what's good for him... I've still got a dangerous front tire to get installed lol.

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
Oh, hell, I've said similar things to members who aren't considered n00bs. Forgive me for thinking that you would get an answer faster by looking at the horse's mouth than by asking a bunch of horses' asses here.
I just LOL'ed pretty good.

I still don't see any horses...

...in purple pants.

:hiding2:

·
Registered
1 Posts
As stated by some of the others... You have to have a certified shop install the exhaust but the PC can be placed without voiding the warranty and so easily removed if you have doubts... So no worries there, save yourself some money and put the PC in yourself it will only take about 15 minutes...

Man some people need to play nice here... What a concept??

Have a good ride people...

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
well, it you have any 'driveability' issues, then no, no warranty...usually, whatever the acc's effect won't be covered, but, the rest of the bike is still 'in warranty'...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts