Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

In my never ending quest to quiet my bike up.

Would anyone be interested in swapping their Leo Vince Decat for my GPR???

If not, ill just buy a Leo Vince and sell mine on eBay.

Both are fine with me.

Please let me know ASAP :)

Cheers,

Kc

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey guys,

NO LONGER REQUIRED

I have lost my license for 7 months so I am selling my bike and parking it out.

Keep your eyes on the for sale section.

.........This sucks :'(

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Dude, what did you do to get your license suspended??? That's brutal, man. Sorry to hear.

Jacob

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
30ks and over + demerit points exceeded limit = 7 months out of the game :(

I need to drive my car for work so ill be getting a probationary license in January which means I can drive my car but I can't ride for another year so there is no point having the bike sitting her collecting dust because I will be able to get my full license once my probationary period finishes anyway.

My bike has already been stripped and returned to factory condition.

I am friken hating life right now :'(

I love my bike but I am running out of options here :'(

·
Registered
18 Posts
30ks and over + demerit points exceeded limit = 7 months out of the game :(

I need to drive my car for work so ill be getting a probationary license in January which means I can drive my car but I can't ride for another year so there is no point having the bike sitting her collecting dust because I will be able to get my full license once my probationary period finishes anyway.

My bike has already been stripped and returned to factory condition.

I am friken hating life right now :'(

I love my bike but I am running out of options here :'(
On the bright side, this potentially saved your life. When I first started riding I was so full of excitement and energy that I paid no attention to speed limits and safe riding practices. No I don't know the whole story but judging by the fact that you are still on a restricted license and did get busted for speeding, I am making the assumption. Sorry to be be the douchey dad type but I've been there, now I am a dad, and I have lost too many friends to riding. I hope when your punishment is up you get back to riding and at least remember what a pain in the a$$ it is getting caught.

Okay, let the hating on me begin...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FALSE ALARM GENTLEMEN!

I spoke with the RMS (Transport department)

Apparently I can enter a good behavior bond in January and I will have my bike and car license reinstated so I won't be selling my bike !!! :D

I am still willing to swap my decat though is anyone is keen? :p

I do have a buyer coming on Friday but if the sale falls through then I am keen to swap......SOOO FRIKEN HAPPY! :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Unfortunately boys, I have decided to sell.

I am intending on returning to university next year to complete a law degree and I simply cannot afford to rebuild my RX7 and have my bike as well as pay for a lease back vehicle so for the moment, I will be hanging up the gear.

This has not been an easy decision but I need to think about my future at this point and I think it is for the best :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ok so nobody is going to make the joke about needing law school for the tickets? Kidding. You are making the right choice. Get your schooling done. Make the cash then and you can have all the toys you want then.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL @ Law school for tickets :p

Thanks for the best wishes guys.

I might buy another bike next year some time but it depends on what I get for work BUT juggling full time work and uni won't leave me much time for toys unfortunately so ill have to settle for my dirty rotor :p

A lot of my gear is on eBay if anyone is interested by the way.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.