Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in Carbon Fiber? I think it would just be a nice little touch, but I haven't seen them before. To me, it seems like a no-brainer... easy part to make... I dunno... just thought I would post up to see if anyone has seen them anywhere.

Thanks! ;D

·
Registered
571 Posts
i haven't seen them in carbon fiber. but i have seen a carbon fiber applique for that piece. it's been a while and i have no idea where i saw it at. just happened across it one day.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh.... not exactly what I was looking for...  ;)

Thanks anyway, though!  ;D

Neil

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Raspberry said:
How about just make them period?  I bought my bike without them and refuse to pay like $50 for some cheap OEM plastic.
Well, I don't have those kinds of skills, but I am thinking about contacting some people to see if they can be made "economically"  ;) Anyone intersted in some kind of "groupbuy"? hehe  ;D

Neil

Off topic: Anyone ever try mixing vodka and Mountain Dew? Good shtuff! It does the job ;D

·
Registered
110 Posts
I know it's probably a lost cause, but are there any of these for an 1st gen SV? Or am I going to have to buy some lame CF tape and laminate my existing 02' frame covers. :-\

·
Registered
254 Posts
Both of those look pretty cool, I emailed the seller of the one's on ebay and asked him how they fit over the stock covers. I'll let you all know what he says. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just learned how to make stuff out of carbon fiber. I made a exhaust hanger. Those side panels are next on my list!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I love Twins said:
I just learned how to make stuff out of carbon fiber. I made a exhaust hanger. Those side panels are next on my list!
if your going to make them for sec gens....i might be intrested..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts