Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the brake light connections to the harness is the same on the SV650 and the Vstrom?? The reason why I'm asking is that i would like to buy a fuse/accessory kit from Easternbeaver that runs off an ignition:nana::rolleyes: switched on relay to power it up and the kit for the Vstrom used the rear light to activate the relay...Thanks guys Tom

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
I don't know, but you might be able to find some info through part number searches and cross-references on the ronayers website. Good luck tracking it down, though.

·
Super Moderator
8,604 Posts
Manufactures keep wiring pretty consistent between models, especially for generic things like brake/tail lights. I don't a have a vStrom schematic, but if you post your colors, I can tell you if they match the SV650.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies..I emailed the guy from eastern beaver and he says it 's a go.....what else would he say..he's selling them...worse comes to worse..i'll do a little redneck engineering, and make it work, thanks guys Tom

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
Thanks for the replies..I emailed the guy from eastern beaver and he says it 's a go.....what else would he say..he's selling them...worse comes to worse..i'll do a little redneck engineering, and make it work, thanks guys Tom
Does eastern beaver have them listed on their webpage? I didnt see anything but I might be looking in the wrong spot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts