Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting a set of these for my '07 S but am having a couple problems. First is locating them, I know quite a few people on here have them and I'm wondering where they got them from. The only set so far I've found is on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUZU...2194768QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
I wasn't sure if there was anywhere else they could be obtained. Oenida and Ron Ayers has the DL1000 guards, but they only attach at the brake/clutch mounting screw and don't utilize the bar end. Also I looked back at some old threads to see if i could find any good pics of them installed to see if there are any clearance issues on the S model at full lock, but didn't find any. Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: Just found a set on Oneida (finally) for $40. Are there still better places to get them, or just order from here?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I got mine from Oneida, for like $43. They went on fine. I had to cut them a little to clear my forks (drag bar) but someone else on here has them on an S without issue.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I had no idea they would fit on an S. I just sold my handguards that I had on my gen1 naked because I got a gen2 S and I assumed they wouldn't fit with the fairing. Oh well, lesson learned.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome, looks like I'm ordering some, thanks guys!

·
Registered
601 Posts
have them on my 07 S with stock clip ons and they lock out just fine with a little light contact with the fairing but no problems.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts