Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What to upgrade...???

New Golf Clubs OR full fairing kit, fender eliminator, aesthetic body mods, etc for SV1000?

Help!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
What to upgrade...???

New Golf Clubs OR full fairing kit, fender eliminator, aesthetic body mods, etc for SV1000?

Help!
Comes down to the question: Which would you enjoy more. Each purchase is a "want" purchase not a need so it's really a toss up. I would say bike mods...Yeah a nice set of clubs might improve your game but not nearly as much as perfecting your swing with the clubs you already have.

Maybe only upgrade a few clubs and then do a few mods. I just recently bought a new driver and then frame sliders ;D

·
Registered
414 Posts
life's too short-get out the credit card and get both. Economy needs stimulating anyway, I know I'm doing my part.

·
Registered
399 Posts
New Golf clubs, track days are for pussies! :p

·
Registered
308 Posts
what kind of clubs are you currently using to hack up the gc? only if they are truly crap clubs would i buy some new ones over some mc stuff. puts some new grips on, clean em up and hit the driving range if you want to step up your game.

·
Registered
80 Posts
In the current economic climate, it's important to make wise descisions.
I would totally run my credit card up for all it's worth, and install some GSXR forks, VFR swingarm, Ducati 996 fairings, turbo...
:)

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
What to upgrade...???

Help!
Dude, WTF do you need new clubs for?? If you're any good you should be able to shoot bogie golf with 3 clubs (5 iron, wedge, putter). If you can't, put the money towards lessons and range balls...or tracks days on the SV. ;D

·
Registered
653 Posts
Please....

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Buy new clubs, sell your old ones and use the money on buying MC stuff.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Why would any one play Golf when you can ride a bike????????????? Heck why would anyone play Golf any way???????????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts