Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2020 SV650X new from the Suzuki dealership and noticed it came with some accessories that I don’t see on stock photos of other SV650X’s.

1. Yoshimura Fender Eliminator
2. Suzuki Frame Sliders.

Did the dealer install these before I bought it to entice customers? It wasn’t in the invoice and I wasn’t charged extra. Is this a common thing? I just wish it came with a free Yoshimura exhaust pre-installed.😅

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,822 Posts
It is not a stock new bike if it came with a Fender Eliminator.

How many miles were on the odo when you received it?

What did the dealer say?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is not a stock new bike if it came with a Fender Eliminator.

How many miles were on the odo when you received it?

What did the dealer say?
2 miles. I’m guessing from test drives and such. The dealer and DMV paperwork check out as brand new. Like I said, I didn’t notice it at the time and the dealer was just interested in negotiating the price, we didn’t really talk about the bike itself.

·
Super Moderator
8,822 Posts
It is a little unusual for a dealer to mod a motorcycle before sale but I have seen it done on the car lot. I bought my truck brand new, it was on the lot with aftermarket wheels.

2 miles on the odo so it is brand new and if you like the mods then it is all good.

Congrats on your new bike! (y)

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Someone may have wanted the bike with the stuff on it, dealer installed the items, then the customer backed out on the deal. It happens..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts