Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahoy all!

Im new to the scene but ive been studying these forums and technical posts for about a month. I am a new rider but certainly not new to working on cars and whatnot. Ive raced multiple hondas and wrenched on many other things as well. Im all an Aviation Electrician and work on the whirling death machines that fly over you if your in Cali area.

Im just learning as much as I can because in all honesty, working on bikes is a bit different than cars. I hope to help and be helped(most likely be helped) by you folks. Thanks for having me aboard!:rock:

·
Registered
20 Posts
What's up guys? I'm new to riding to. I live in Oceanside, so that means I'm a marine haha. Anyway, I'm down to ride around the county if you guys are. I don't have any friends who don't ride anything but gsxrs.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome, how new of a rider are you? Have you progressed from not dropping your bike at a stoplight yet?
Haha I learn fast, plus I took a basic rider course and an advanced rider course already through the Navy so im not exactly a rookie. I do however need tons of work on turn angle approach on corners and also with better judgement with speed approaching turns. Im 29 so im not some reckless kid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts