Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I deleted a thread about obtaining insurance as requested by the person who initiated the thread. Those of you who feel the need to repost your scalding criticisms of that industry, or anecdotes about the fine service and economic satisfaction you've gained from your insurers (oh wait . . were there any posts like that? ??? ) can start a new thread and repost.

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Not when I do it!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Hey, lay off the name calling: the Nazis are getting offended....

[Ooooohhhhhh ;D ;D]

P

·
0 Posts
Fatass SVS said:
I deleted a thread about obtaining insurance as requested by the person who initiated the thread.
Ya reckin' he realized how incriminating it was to post the details of his fraud?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Careful, jimdaddy, I have a poll honoring you that can still be modified... :mad: ;D

·
Registered
597 Posts
Ben_JamminVFCC said:
 I recieved fine service and economic satisfaction from my insurance company.....

Ha..just kidding!
In all seriousness, I do love my car insurance company NJM !

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
thejimdaddy said:

;D ;D

thejimdaddy still rocks, even if he hasn't referred to himself in the third person for a while...

·
Registered
482 Posts
panthercity said:
Ya reckin' he realized how incriminating it was to post the details of his fraud?
That was the very first thought that came to mind when I read fatass's post. Good luck kiddo!

·
Registered
276 Posts
I dunno. My bike insurance company has been good to me, though I've never had to make a claim, and my car insurance company has handled the claims i've had to make quickly and efficently. I did feel a little shafted on one claim, but I understand why it happened.

Yeah, its a neccesary evil, and yeah, they really do work you over... but, if I'm going to get robbed, I'd at least like to get robbed by people who are fairly nice about it.

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
I dunno, I don't see any fraud in not disclosing an accident that was never reported or claimed, what is the advice, we all see posted here alost after every crash report " don't file the claim, it will raise your rates"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts