Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my room mate host some pics of a wreck a coworker of mine recently got into to. He was cruising home on I35 southbound from Austin to San Marcos at around 2.30AM from "6th street".

These pictures are pretty graphic. He pretty much turned a deer into a high explosive projective. Note the intestines on the drivers side floor in one pic.

Think about this the next time you are hauling butt down the freeway near a wooded area. The Austin area has more deer than rats.

Luckily my buddy was fine and the only injuries he incurred were from the feet and teeth of the animal.

Enjoy the pics, but they aren't for the faint of heart. Someone can link them for me if you want.

-josh

p.s. the point of this thread was so we don't have to make and SV vs Deer thread. Oh yea, and I had to share these pics with someone :twisted:

http://www.pikapprob184.com/josh/

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Hes extremely lucky to have not been injured. How much of the deer actually went through the windshield? If anyone on any bike ever hits a deer at the speeds that were obviously involved I highly doubt it would ever be turned into as much of a joke as the red sv.

·
Registered
33 Posts
WOW :shock: I'm glad your friend is ok, looks like that deer's seen better days :lol: I wouldent have expected it to come though the windshield! that's got to be suprizing. again glad he is ok.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Wow!!! That looks like some serious sh*t... Good thing he wasn't going 88 MPH :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
is that brown stuff mud, or deer poo? Or did the driver poo when the deer came in??? :)

That other link reminded me of Pulp Fiction

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
newdriver-- Neat! I'm always down for some gore. 8) Glad your coworker is ok. Too bad the deer had a full stomach...

gahdzilla-- :shock: Wow. I especially liked the internal organs in the back end with the grocery sack...

IIRC, somebody on a bike skewered a cougar in Washington a while back. I'll try to link pics...

·
Registered
247 Posts
A friend of mine recently had a deer hit him while riding his Shadow. He ended up with a dented tank and bruised leg, but didn't crash it.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DJ_Saunter said:
is that brown stuff mud, or deer poo? Or did the driver poo when the deer came in??? :)

That other link reminded me of Pulp Fiction
I don't think it's mud or poo. I believe it's liquified deer fur.

-josh

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
DAMNNNNNNN!!!. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

looks like all blood and deer sh*t!!! yummmy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts