Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After what has seemed like a solid week of downpours, tropical storm Debby has finally passed!!!!

I think we've made up for the lack of rain in Florida for the past couple years just over the period of a few days.

I'm rather excited because this weekend is supposed to be beautiful (although quite humid, no doubt), i have new tires, and a new riding partner :)

looks to be as good a time as any to go out and snap some pictures

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
i have a retention pond behind my house thats been less than half full. since three days ago, its damn near full now. as much as we needed the rain, its pretty depressing lol.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have a retention pond behind my house thats been less than half full. since three days ago, its damn near full now. as much as we needed the rain, its pretty depressing lol.
agreed. i liked the predictable hour long showers we usually get much better.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
so is being a dick
Hahahahahaha!!!! Knew that was coming! ;D

As bad as it was up in Jax, It was worse down here in Tampa. We got pounded pretty good. Trash from trees, sand, still flooded streets, etc is everywhere. Be careful out there guys/gals.

·
Premium Member
3,472 Posts
This is motorcycle related how, exactly?
The Open Forum might have been a better choice, but it is definitely about "SVRider Motorcycling", and its resumption! Good news, guys!

Oh, and my signature is available to you free of charge, jbswear.

·
Premium Member
3,229 Posts
I finally got to ride to work this morning. SOOOO glad that ***** is outta here. Although the storm did show my wife why I need to spend another 400$ on some new rain boots/gloves/suit :D

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
lol tom. my new job is justifying for some rain gear. i can take riding 4 miles in the rain with basic gear, but not 20 for the new job if it comes to it. probably gonna switch to some pr3s or pr2s as well. i couldnt ride this morning the storm was still here. but i will for sure be riding in tomorrow.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the open forum would have been a better option probably, but it's locked to me. probably because i'm not a supporting member? idk.

on the other hand, finally took the SV to work today after she had been sitting in the nastiness for the better part of the storm. seems like the beginnings of sinkholes are falling in all over the place.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
As bad as it was up in Jax, It was worse down here in Tampa. We got pounded pretty good. Trash from trees, sand, still flooded streets, etc is everywhere. Be careful out there guys/gals.
saw that on the news. we didn't really get any wind. just rain, rain, and more rain....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts