Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts

You have not posted this in jest, Jeff? "Game Fuel??" I cross an entire galaxy to read this post and it is about a high-calorie, high-caffeine, water-based beverage with pretentions to hydrocarbons, adorned with an endordsement from a child's game played by socially inept post-adolescent men? qoH!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
being a former wow addidct......
I have to send those to a few of my ex's who still are haha!

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
I never understood the WoW addiction. I played till lvl 27 or something like that, and got bored.

So basically, I tried it, but I didn't inhale.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I'll admit it, I tried to play it but it was sooooo gay.....I'm more of a counterstrike kinda gamer....

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I remember when the Mt Dew bottle were green and had a hillbilly on the front holding a moonshine jug. Hillbilly was opening the jug labeled "xxx" and the cork was shooting a hole through his hat.

And yes, that was my first motorcycle. :(

Mt. Dew is not supposed to be blue or red.

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
I remember when the Mt Dew bottle were green and had a hillbilly on the front holding a moonshine jug. Hillbilly was opening the jug labeled "xxx" and the cork was shooting a hole through his hat.

And yes, that was my first motorcycle. :(

Mt. Dew is not supposed to be blue or red.
Super

Nova.

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
We're not old, Teri... We're "experienced". LOL

I also remember the good old days of glass bottles. Used to be a small convenience store back in WV we'd stop at on the way to visit my grandparents that still had an old vending machine with 12oz. glass bottled Coke for 10 cents.

And yes, we collected the old bottles to return for cash. :)

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
But this . . .

. . . makes my SV go AWESOMELY fast! It's so powerful, IT HAS A WARNING LABEL!

Beat that, Dew!

·
Registered
362 Posts

I also remember the good old days of glass bottles. Used to be a small convenience store back in WV we'd stop at on the way to visit my grandparents that still had an old vending machine with 12oz. glass bottled Coke for 10 cents.

Was that the one? :p

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts

So people blame the younger generation for the sh!tty environment when it's the older one who f*cked it all up. No emissions, wasting glass on bottles of pop...give me a break.

We are fixing your mess.

:-*

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.