• Bacon.

Votes: 6 20.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
Wood chipper just scatters the evidence all over.
Burn and bury leaves too much intact evidence.
Swamp water is acidic, and actually preserves the body.
So i vote other. And i recommend that "other" to be taking it to a functional wastewater grinder and dumping it in.

Havent we covered this topic before? I have deja vu.

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
Hydrochloric acid, in large quantities, dissolve it in your tub.
Burn the clothing.
Move away.
Can't get large quantities quickly without raising suspicion, or at least creating a paper trail. Ideally I suppose you could stockpile it over the years but you'd have to have a legitimate excuse for using that much over the years also (and then just not use it). Something like "I use it to wash my boat, which I do every spring and fall to keep the barnacles off". Or some other legit usage.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Movies are pure fantasy. We're talking the real thing here....not some hypothetical question. At least I assume we are, seeing who the OP is.
:)
Don't assume that he doesn't want to be found out, he's just looking for options. Maybe the wood chipper offers the most entertainment value and to hell with the consequences.

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
What do I do with it? :dontknow:
save money on groceries..... chop it up, slather the pieces in that SBR crap you love so much and you and your roommate can eat like kings for a while.

Hold the phone.........is your roommate even around anymore???

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
save money on groceries..... chop it up, slather the pieces in that SBR crap you love so much and you and your roommate can eat like kings for a while.

Hold the phone.........is your roommate even around anymore???
Roomate is fine. He did PM me asking why the cops were at the apartment though.

·
Premium Member
2,740 Posts
Ok. I'm just recalling the scene from La Femme Nikita.
See it in the original French.

ooohhhhh...ahhhhh. The bathroom scene was great!

Movies are pure fantasy. We're talking the real thing here....not some hypothetical question. At least I assume we are, seeing who the OP is.

BUT! La Femme Nikita is REAL!!!!!!! Especially that Peta Wilson who played in the tv series. oooh lala!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.