Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone up for meeting at Quaker Steak and lube by Wright state or any place for that matter for a beer.

send me a PM if your interested

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pretty sure i am. around 5- 6 for awhile. i get off at 4 today. i could go earlier or later

BETTER TO ASK FOR FORGIVNESS LATER THAN PERMISSION IN ADVANCE

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nope, can't go. Just got pegged here at work to go out to our test facility in Adams County (near the central tip of Ohio) this afternoon. I'm glad I rode my bike today. The roads out there are nice and windy. Maybe I'll make it out there some other time.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, can't go. Just got pegged here at work to go out to our test facility in Adams County (near the central tip of Ohio) this afternoon. I'm glad I rode my bike today. The roads out there are nice and windy. Maybe I'll make it out there some other time.
can i come with you:vroom:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
agreed. the weather sucks. i'm still up for dring and BS. i am going to be in bellbrook tuesday after work. could meeet at BW's on wilmington pike anytime after 5

·
Registered
99 Posts
agreed. the weather sucks. i'm still up for dring and BS. i am going to be in bellbrook tuesday after work. could meeet at BW's on wilmington pike anytime after 5

I could be up for a meet and greet. I got a buddy that I talked into buying a gen1 svs from a guy north of town and I was gonna help him pick it up with the trailer because of the weather. Let me check with him to see what's up. I'll get back with an update.

·
Registered
99 Posts
A couple of us are meeting at BW3's on Wilimington Pk. in Sugarcreek in a bit (obviously not riding in...this weather blows). But it'd be nice to at least meet up and get on a first name basis...maybe set a day/time for a regular meet up once this weather finally breaks.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'll be riding thursday and friday if anyone wants to meet up for a ride or a meet and greet. anytime after 3:30 and i'm in.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm all for a Dayton meet-n-greet once I get this weekend out of the way. Making the move from Cincy back to Beavercreek (Grange Hall Rd. & Pentagon Blvd. Area).. If you hear loud yelling. It's probably me. Side note: The weather's beautiful today!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm all for a Dayton meet-n-greet once I get this weekend out of the way. Making the move from Cincy back to Beavercreek (Grange Hall Rd. & Pentagon Blvd. Area).. If you hear loud yelling. It's probably me. Side note: The weather's beautiful today!
thats about a mile from my house. i'm home about 4 430 everyday if youwant to take a ride shoot me a PM

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
anyone want to try to get together thursday evening for a little ride or something. it supposed to be nice

·
Registered
281 Posts
Supposed to be great this weekend as well. I hope to get out Sat. after I wake up (I work the mid-night shift). Maybe I'll see someone else out and about.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts