Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am working on prepping a Gen 3 for the twin class in MotoAmerica. I have been looking at options for data logging systems. I am in touch with AIM technologies but they do not have any option for the SV650 specifically. However, they have a data cable for the GSXR 2006+.
It appears that both the Gen 3 SV and the GSXRs use the SDS2 communication protocol and have the same OBD port which is where the AIM cable would plug into. The SV's ECU is Mitsubishi and the GSXR is a Denso, but from what I gathered from the service manuals (thanks to this forum btw!!!) diagnostic codes and channels are common for both bikes.

So my question is, has anyone here tried to use an AIM Solo 2DL with a GSXR cable or any other data logging system and could share their experience?

thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi,

I am working on prepping a Gen 3 for the twin class in MotoAmerica. I have been looking at options for data logging systems. I am in touch with AIM technologies but they do not have any option for the SV650 specifically. However, they have a data cable for the GSXR 2006+.
It appears that both the Gen 3 SV and the GSXRs use the SDS2 communication protocol and have the same OBD port which is where the AIM cable would plug into. The SV's ECU is Mitsubishi and the GSXR is a Denso, but from what I gathered from the service manuals (thanks to this forum btw!!!) diagnostic codes and channels are common for both bikes.

So my question is, has anyone here tried to use an AIM Solo 2DL with a GSXR cable or any other data logging system and could share their experience?

thanks
Since you're looking at options, have you seen Woolich Racings' logbox ?

hth,

T.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts