Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1068 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mythical 12 fingered, 10ft tall beast has been seen all across the country. Post your cell phone videos, fuzzy out of focus "sightings", sighting reports and evidence here.

It is rumored in these parts that Das Busa roams in packs of as many as 10, gorgeous haaaaaarrrr flowing in the breeze, under his chrome SS spike helmet. I'm setting the trap and hopefully will get conclusive evidence of his/their existence.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Not my picture, but a local.

Nazi-cap not pictured, but has been known to wear one.

The few. The proud. DAS BUSA!

Also, his buddy. Das Hondahh!

·
Registered
5,871 Posts
What happened to his gorgous hair??

:lmao:

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
The first one you encountered was actually Valentino Busa, distant cousin of Das Busa. He's at least 100% faster than Das in the corners, which should give you an idea of just how slow Das is.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Das Busa is known to frequent the East Village in Manhattan to visit hipster relatives. Camera lenses are too slow to capture his image.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
If this tool's vest didn't let us know that he was a bad boy 4 life, the fact that he put it on backwards would've definitely tipped us off.

Hey big fella, I assume that's probably a power bar you're shoving down your piehole.

I love the "RevTech" sign in the background. Lets their target demographic know that "yes, we can give you something to rev, be it at stoplights, your driveway, your mama's house, etc. Performance is best measured by the ability to rev."

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Not my picture, but a local.

Nazi-cap not pictured, but has been known to wear one.

The few. The proud. DAS BUSA!

Also, his buddy. Das Hondahh!

Das Busa does not need flowing haaaar. he has the vest on backwards to compensate

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
I love that Das Busa has taken off. :)

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
I saw Das Busa at NASA Goddard a few weeks ago, but was too stricken with fear to take a picture.
There is the original, genuine Das Busa that I see at the intersection of Rt 3 and 450 in Crofton, all the time.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
Lets be 100% clear folks.
Das Busa is:

A German style novelty helmet.

Combined with a Hyabusa.

Anything less, is a cousin of Das Busa, but not nesscesarily Das Busa himself.

·
Registered
73 Posts
There is the original, genuine Das Busa that I see at the intersection of Rt 3 and 450 in Crofton, all the time.
You must document this "Papa Busa" by some form of media. If it does indeeed exist.

While not as impressive as Das Busa, these Pseudo-Deutsch-Birds are still worth noting.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Lets be 100% clear folks.
Das Busa is:

A German style novelty helmet.

Combined with a Hyabusa.

Well I'll be, I SAW him on my commute home the other day. bike and helmet although helmet was flat black, so maybe it wasn't him.

1 - 20 of 1068 Posts