Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Got a 2018 SV650 and I like the sound this exhaust produces from a video I saw on YouTube by YammieNoob. Sounded mean and aggressive, kind of sound I look for. My question is, would I need to tune my SV after install being I see no cat on this?

·
Super Moderator
6,779 Posts
That doesn't have a muffler - just open pipes. Your neighbors will hate you and it will sound like crap.

Get a regular Delkevic slip-on and you'll be good to go. You can run it without the baffle if you want Big Sound.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen the delkevic and it looks ok. I am very fond of the dual exhaust look but without the bulkiness. as far as my neighbors, eh they hate me already so no love lost there lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
Dual exhaust, road legal, slip-on for 3rd gen. SV here: Cobra Hypershots XL.

No need to re-map anything, just plug'n'play.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That doesn't have a muffler - just open pipes. Your neighbors will hate you and it will sound like crap.

Get a regular Delkevic slip-on and you'll be good to go. You can run it without the baffle if you want Big Sound.
Delkevic are the Best Buy around. Put a pair on my FJR couple years ago. Got rid of that vacuum cleaner sound! Bought my ‘06 SV used. Came with a cut down Yosh can. Excellent sound with other major up grades all around. Still brings a smile!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts