9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got it on video too.

:vroom:

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doesn't have the same effect when it's embedded.
Ahh but think of all the noobs who've NEVER seen that classic clip. It just never gets old!! :worship:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Classic SR's

4. Fixed attention (on something).
5. Steering in the direction of the fixed attention.

I won't go into the lack of protective gear...

UD

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
First time I noticed some chick yelling "make sure you don't hit the parked car," don't worry, he won't.

Is it a bad thing I kept clicking at 8 seconds to see the crash?

He was going so slow he could've easily just steered the bike slightly away and not hit it completely dead on. Heck he could've hopped off at that speed.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Jesus just called - he wanted to commend you for using a video created shortly after His birth...

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
AHHH you got me, well done!

this vid has made so many appearances here its not even funny anymore.

:repost: <-- Origins?
Yep, it was before my SVing time, but the video was posted so many times it earned its place as the "repost" smiley.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Haha. This reminds me of the first time I rode a dirt bike (or any two wheeled internal combustion machine). I was about 17 or 18 and my brother-in-law let me ride his Suzuki DR650 dual sport. I had absolutely no experience at the time. I started off on a dirt road going down hill. I got nervous and forgot which lever was the brake and went straight into a ditch. I flipped over the handlebars and scraped the sh!t out of my shins. If anyone had filmed it, it would have been an instant internet classic as well. Fortunately for me, that was not the case.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts