Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All damaged goods after an accident. If you can salvage it: all the power to you.
Will ship anywhere, even to your neighbor.
Everything is priced CAD$ without shipping (CanadaPost -> USPS), so use your imagination for shipping from Canada. Will combine shipping for multiple items.
Will accept paypal (you pay the fees), bank transfer if you can send Canadian funds, or local pickup (London, ONT).
Payment before shipping. Will ship the upcoming weekend after finalizing payment.
Serious inquires only. If it's been a month since this posting you can have everything remaining for the cost of shipping).
Will update as items are sold.

Grab Bar - 10$ (roughed down everywhere, opposite side in picture has 1 section down to the metal) SOLD
Tail plastics - $5 each or $15 for all (napoleon blue, structurally intact but cracks shown in pictures) [shipping for all piece would be $24.52-48.87 to TN ($ changes with box/padding weight)]
Bird Cage - Free (ridiculously bent, yours if you're stubborn enough to realign it)
Headlight - $10 (only 2 tabs remaining, both lenses scratched, all bulbs great)
Right rearset - $5 (tried realigning on the stove, not enough to pass safety but can compensate for bend with a spacer)
Rearset bracket - $5 (or so I think that's what it is :))
Left handlebar electronics cluster - $10 (fully functional, switches even with missing high-beam switch cap)
Windshield - Free + $14.31 (Texas) shipping (no deep scratches, so I think you could restore it)
Throttle housing - $5 (scratch shown
Front master cylinder reservoir- $5 + $9.63 (NewYork) shipping (cap scratched)
Front brake levers - $5 (for both or 1) + $9.63 (NewYork) shipping (1 realigned OEM + 1 Pazzo Racing; both roughed up) Pazzo Sold
Throttle cables - $5 (will post picture if someone's interested, abrasive marks on rubber sleeve)

I have a few miscellaneous bits for the tail plastics only.
Will indulge trades.

Post questions in the thread (PM for making payment arrangements). First to ask in the thread gets dibs.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Updated shipping costs for those making inquiries (so others can get a better idea of shipping costs):

Brake resivoir (price is high because it can't be placed in a thinner box for Small Packet)(prices below are with tax, otherwise those I've quoted already I'll honor the untaxed costs):
Final package specs: 137g (approx 4.8oz) + 3.25x4.25x4.75"
$9.63 - 6-12 business days
$11.41 - 4-10 business days
$19.57 - 4-5 business days
Anyone else looking at getting the brake resivoir I'd recommend combining with other items because adding 1lb to the box only increases the shipping by ~$3

1 brake lever to NY
Package is ~ 265g (approx 9.35oz) + 5.75x1.75x6.25"
$19.53 - 3-5 business days
$11.41 - 4-10 business days
$9.63 - 6-12 business days

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The entire tail section shipped to TN would cost $15 + $24.52-48.87 .... weight makes the difference in shipping cost here.
$24.52 for just wrapping everything securely with tape/bubble wrap
$24.52-48.87 if in a box w/ some padding
$48.87 in a sturdier box

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Grab bar shipped out today
Maybe I should rephrase my asking prices: who wants to pay for my lunch on the way to the post office?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm very interested in the tail plastics. I get everything but the grab bar, right? How much shipped to 22203?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can't update original post (too old I'm assuming), but please refer to it for descriptions, so here is an update. I'll continually edit this this list for as long as I'm able. I'd still like $5 for the trouble, but you can fill the box with as many items as you like, just remember this is international shipping if you're in the USA and refer to previous posts for a guesstimate.

Sold:
Grab Bar
Headlight
Front master cylinder reservoir
Front brake levers (both)

Still Available:
Tail plastics
Bird Cage
Right rearset
Rearset bracket
Left handlebar electronics cluster
Windshield