Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best place (price) to buy dainese jackets? I'm interested in the trak and charger leather jackets. I've tried cycle gear, but they seem to sell at retail. I also tried kneedragger and they have the same prices as cycle gear

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
bling bling of leather.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I am also looking for a Dainese jacket. Came so close to winning one off eBay tonight, but it got sniped at the last second :mad: :mad: :mad:
Does anyone know if any other jackets are compatible with the zipper on Dainese pants? I managed to get a pair super cheap, but now I am wondering if my only option is a $600 jacket I can't afford :( Also, does anyone know if I would be able to get a zipper from Dainese to sew onto a different jacket? If I buy a different jacket, chances are it will come with the second half of the zipper to sew onto a pair of pants, but by looking at the pants I think it would be easier to replace the zipper on the jacket. Does that make sense, or am I just talking rubbish?

·
Registered
53 Posts
dainese.be has excellent prices, and they beat local prices even after shipping. Excellent customer service and response times too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Don't trust the prices for Dainese gear in ads or on web sites. Dainese has a rule that, at least within a given country, retailers may not advertize a price lower than suggested retail. So, even if cycle gear is having a sale, they can't put it in their catalogs and they can't put it on the website. If you want to find out about lower prices, you have to walk into the store or call.

·
Registered
19 Posts
danthony-I have a pair of dianese leather pants.

They did come with a 2-part zipper. I can safely vouch that for Joe Rocket and Alpinestar you don't have a match ;D

They do make comfortable stuff but the prices are bling. Especially this year with the Euro $$ vs us. The pants I have went from $430 new last year retail to $500!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Spirit of Bunny said:
http://www.dainese.be/en/moto/intro/index.htm

by far the cheapest, but I've never ordered from there. They are based in Belgium, so I don't know about shipping, but their prices are good. I'd kill for Dainese gear. My next trip to Europe will get me at least a jacket.
Considering the fact that their site is in English, they are probably used to shipping their products abroad but if you run into questions, let me know and I can always give them a call.
I also wear Dianese and here in Belgium it's no more expensive than IXS or Ricah for example.

greetzzzz

·
Registered
899 Posts
I just bought a brand new Dainese tattoo jacket off a seller on ebay. Paid $250.oo delivered! Not too bad for a $699.00 jacket! I LOVE it! Go to ebay and do a search for Dainese and then check out the sellers store. I know there are several "stores" on ebay that sell Dainese. Good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts