Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
Not personally. And, you already have a Netflix account. Which is the only thing I've been exposed to through friends.

It is going to be interesting where all of this goes, with more and more shows moving toward streaming services like Netflix and even Amazon.

Supposedly, even CBS is going to be doing some streaming only shows. Talk that the new Star Trek series will be streaming only. Not sure how that will work out, though.

We use the embedded streaming apps in our LG TV in the living room and a Roku in the bedroom. I just set up a spare PC with a 2TB hard drive and Plex Media Server, moved all my "media" files over to it, and now I can stream all my downloaded movies/TV to any tablet or TV that runs the Plex app.

This thread is back from the dead!

Hanzo told me to buy this ($40) so I got one and hooked it to the living room TV.

On his TV he uses an app for a small fee but you get less or no ads and better quality viewing. Plus he was able to get a program guide app so you can see what is playing at what times.

For my TV he added a free app for international TV channels and he added a free app for watching movies. I may buy another one for the bedroom TV.

I plan on installing an outside antenna on a flagpole and connect that to the kitchen/family room TV so I can get the local TV stations.

Then I can eliminate the cable and just pay for internet service.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.