Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I love custom parts, nice having something you know no one else has :) I made a chin spoiler and will be making a fender eliminator this winter for the Gladius. Have a couple of more items I'd like to make for the Gladius as well, hoping to get them done this winter. Also, just finished making a fiberglass seat, headlight ears and front fender for my MB5. Will be making a load of custom parts for my CB350.

MB5 Seat (not painted yet)

MB5 Fender and headlight ears

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
My SV has just a couple custom parts on it ;)

Aftermarket (or other bike) parts: GSXR forks/triples/wheel, R6 calipers, top triple drilled for bars, full Yosh, BRG rearsets, ASV levers, Monster seat, VROD headlight, I'm sure other stuff I'm forgetting

Actual custom stuff - meaning 1 off, rather than off the shelf - is just the subframe.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Footpeg relocators. GSXR upper triple bored for stem and drilled for bar mounts. Will be bar mount pedestals. Will be headlight and instrument cluster mounts. Will be front brake line. Hoping that's everything and I can call it done at that point.

My Husqvarna project has been too much custom and a never ending PITA.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
My SV has just a couple custom parts on it ;)

Aftermarket (or other bike) parts: GSXR forks/triples/wheel, R6 calipers, top triple drilled for bars, full Yosh, BRG rearsets, ASV levers, Monster seat, VROD headlight, I'm sure other stuff I'm forgetting

Actual custom stuff - meaning 1 off, rather than off the shelf - is just the subframe.

hey,

looks great!

i would recommend powdercoating the swingarm. would look great black, red/orange like the frame, or the strange gold of the forks (might look a bit odd, but might also work, idk)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts