Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've decided to release a reduced quality version of Issue #1 of CF Magazine in PDF form for free online.

If you have used torrent files before, please go that route to save our bandwidth, otherwise, download the zip file.

Torrent File: http://www.mininova.org/tor/2443113

Zip File: http://www.customfighters.com/CFMag.Issue1.zip

We need your help with this guys!

1) PLEASE Seed this if you download it from a torrent

2) PLEASE post links to it all over the **** internet so everyone in the world gets to check the magazine out

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no sir, no typo. This is our Premier Issue which did come out last year. We are now a quarterly publication, and have released our first issue of the year(issue2),with our second due out in June (issue 3).

We are just releasing the first now, as a way to raise awareness of the magazine and show people we're not just messing around making some kiddie publication here. We are trained professionals (haha) making a high quality magazine to the best of our ability. This is strictly streetfighters. faired bikes need not apply.

have a look and tell us what you think!

ps.....EVERYONE has told us that the second issue is even better than the first! :D

·
Registered
744 Posts
Maybe you can tell me then, what's the deal with the raised tails?

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
I have to say it looks a little too "street" for my tastes, but I'm an old crotchety mofo. Hell, I don't even have a tribal arm band tattoo ;D

·
Registered
189 Posts
Why though? Where does it come from?
Some guys must just like the feeling of having their nads ground into the tank so they build the tail & seat to a really steep angle. Probably started by the Germans - they're into that weird stuff....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
as explained to me....

the german tail in the air is kind of like an FU to the cops. They have very strict regulations with their bikes there, which makes CUSTOM bikes very hard to get street legal. Since they've gone thru all the hoops to get legal they like to stick their ass in the air at the authority. iirc.

thanks vespa. I'm happy being an American and publishing a magazine for our fellow fighterers and nekkid enthusiasts!

·
Registered
482 Posts
help me to suck less!
I like the magazine and it definitely does not suck. Will it ever be printed?

My other passion for the past 16 years is restoring and tuning vintage scooters. The only thing around in the 90s was a British magazine called Scootering.... until Scoot Magazine came out of Northern California in 1997. It started out as a quarterly 'zine covering the American scooter scene. Now they publish bi-monthly and are up to issue 49!

Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
some of you guys need to expand your minds, and realize a fighter is not just something with a raised tail or a lack of fairings...there is so much more to it. I am not saying one has to be a fan of fighters, but learn what they really are before casting any negative opinions...in other words...be informed.

God job trying to get the word out more Adam.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts