Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Are the adapters necessary on the third gen? All the posts I find are for second genxand not sure they're the same. I have the mirrors and can't put them on

·
Registered
47 Posts
3rd gen has a regular 22mm bar made of a simple tube, so if your bar end is the kind to fit this kind of bar, I see no reason for not working. Good luck!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Need bar ends. However I would rethink those. I returned mine cause they will end up folding at high speeds. They are great in the beginning but they will wear after a while and you will see them fold.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Need bar ends. However I would rethink those. I returned mine cause they will end up folding at high speeds. They are great in the beginning but they will wear after a while and you will see them fold.
Thanks for the reply. I'm put off by the fact they wouldn't come with them think I'll return them. I can finally see out of the rabbit ears anyway.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the CRG Arrows (have since added the second one), and they are awesome. No more antlers, much clearer, you can get a good position with these and they don't move around. And yes, I used the bar ends to attach them. It was easy to do.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have the CRG Arrows (have since added the second one), and they are awesome. No more antlers, much clearer, you can get a good position with these and they don't move around. And yes, I used the bar ends to attach them. It was easy to do.
I have something similar...not as expensive, but the overall same shape. Gives it a street triple look.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts