Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Such is life. I can't watch anything with post-fresh-prince-of-bel-air Will Smith in it. Simply some sort of absolute hatred that'll never cease.

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
Seth Rogen is funny. Im glad he's getting lots of work. Good to see it going to someone that's more-average than what you're used to seeing from Hollywood.

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
Ditto for Adam "I play the same character in every movie....just wait for the scene where i start off talking in a normal volume AND THEN I START SCREAMING REALLY LOUD HAHAHA" Sandler. How many piece of **** movies is one man allowed to make before we just stop?

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Just found out that I can't watch "Mosters vs. Aliens" because that douchenozzle Seth Rogan is in it. :BangHead:

Gawd! Why do people keep giving this guy work! :BangHead:
Better him then Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider, Tom Green and Will Ferrell. I'm quite put out that Ferrell is in the new Land of the Lost movie due out this summer. :angry7:

·
Registered
308 Posts
seth rogen is on my list of people to kill. along with jimmy fallon, the girl from juno, michael moore and beyonce. oh and ugly betty. she is #1.

next time use a flame thrower

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Just found out that I can't watch "Mosters vs. Aliens" because that douchenozzle Seth Rogan is in it. :BangHead:

Gawd! Why do people keep giving this guy work! :BangHead:
Dude he was in Kung Fu Panda too, and that was pretty good.

My guess is you won't even notice. I mean you won't see him and he won't be able to ad-lib so it shouldn't be a problem.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
Ditto for Adam "I play the same character in every movie....just wait for the scene where i start off talking in a normal volume AND THEN I START SCREAMING REALLY LOUD HAHAHA" Sandler. How many piece of **** movies is one man allowed to make before we just stop?
he produces his own movies.

it will never stop

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Better him then Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider, Tom Green and Will Ferrell. I'm quite put out that Ferrell is in the new Land of the Lost movie due out this summer. :angry7:
Yeah, not big on any of them either. Especially Tom Green. Can someone please explain to me why people like him? If you watched Celebrity Aprentice this past week, you can see that he's worthless when it comes to anything that requires maturity and problem solving.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
lol- Nex confused Seth Rogen with Seth Green. lolz.
Yeah I know I caught that after posting it but I'm sure Mike is big on Seth Green either. ;)

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
why cant you appreciate the hilarity that is Seth Rogan..................hopefully one day you will come around.

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I know I caught that after posting it but I'm sure Mike is big on Seth Green either. ;)
Seth Green is tollerable. I like most of his stuff.

why cant you appreciate the hilarity that is Seth Rogan..................hopefully one day you will come around.
No. Absolutely not. Seth Rogan is NOT FUNNY. He tries WAY too hard, and every movie is almost like we're being told that he's funny, but we don't want to believe it.

I guess I don't get his humor because I don't smoke pot 23 hrs a day and use uncomfortable situations and phrases to attempt at getting a laugh out of people. Not that I'm saying you do, Zach.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
meh kids want to see it. I really don't care who's acting or for this matter voicing.

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Do not want

The 40 y.o. virgin and Superbad were funny. I haven't finished any other movie with Seth Rogan in it.

You won't appreciate Will Farrell as an actor until you watch "Stranger Than Fiction." ... or you realize that he's the black knight in the Family Guy (Seth Green plays Chris' voice).

Will Smith is the Wayne Brady of action films.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts