1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
Is that supposed to be English?

·
Registered
88 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAH, he spells worse than me, and has worse english, awsome. pimp van tho, gotta love rollin on 24"s...... absolutly not

·
Registered
74 Posts
We see him Rollin', We hatin'.

...Ya'know, I can see a fair few people around where I live willing to trade with him.

Wonder if he has free candy in the van aswell

As is Flute to Mice
Ballin' Van with 24" rims, TV and Candy to Kids

·
Registered
17,602 Posts
gsxr,r1,busa,i got this 2 trade chevy express 2001 it go 24"rims - $8500 (philly/NE.call me at 267-562-4090 robby)

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-09, 1:11AM EDT

is a 2001 chevy express van it got tv's the rim's are 24" is very cleane i want 8500 or obo im loking 4 a 750 and up not a 600 ok motorcycle gsxr,r1,busa trade or cash is 8500 is a good van call me at 267-562-4090 my name is robby do not email me call me ok and i do not want noboty call me that they want 2 sell my van no no no no sales man ok no sale's man do not call me 2 sale my van thank u...

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Registered
533 Posts
you think he would throw in his stash of crack in the glove compartment as well? if so this sounds like a good deal...

·
Premium Member
4,844 Posts
Those are the weirdest motorcycles I've ever seen...... :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, Craigslist is full of retards that list all kinds of stuff in the motorcycle category that don't belong there.

But it is good for a laugh once in a while.

·
Registered
308 Posts
ill buy the watch if the dudes arm is included in the price. i would roam the streets of philly, find his mother, slap her in the face his hand, demand satisfaction, then challenge her to a a duel. id be like "you son is a dag burn fool! take that!"

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
The first guy was just saying he doesnt want the brokers calling.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts