Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not affiliated in any way, but this is for sale about two miles from my house. There's a lot of love for Ninja 250s on this forum, as there should be. If anyone's interested in picking up one of these for the season let me know; I'm happy to run over and check it out, take and send better pictures, test ride, or put down a deposit. PM me if interested.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/1096888503.html

·
Registered
220 Posts
nice condition for a 1994. i guess the ninja 250 fanatics or beginners aren't out yet. i had my clean 2007 up for a week now and only got 1 non scammer reply.

·
Registered
233 Posts
when i sold my ninja250 on craigslist, it sold in two days and i had like ten calls on the first day up. fun little bikes they are. i rode one 330miles each way down to nyc and back.

I will have to say that you should be able to find a newer ninja250 for the same price or maybe just a few hundred dollars more, maybe three or four hundred more should pay like an 2000-2005 something like that versus that older one or one with lower miles. but if it runs well and it doesnt need tires or brakes or anything then it would still be a good buy.

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
I have one in pieces in my garage I bought for 400 bucks a couple of months back. gah

Stagnant project.

·
Registered
358 Posts
nice condition for a 1994. i guess the ninja 250 fanatics or beginners aren't out yet. i had my clean 2007 up for a week now and only got 1 non scammer reply.
Don't be too sure about that, when I was riding my Ninja 250 I'd go about 4 months each winter only seeing my bike and one other on the road...my friends Ninja 250 :nana:

But yeah, you're probably right. Should start picking up, soon.

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Too bad its too far. Just what I am looking for the SO. At the weekend I found a nice low mile 07 Ninja 500 and a 08 GS500F but rather she get a 250 for a year or 2 first.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Too bad its too far. Just what I am looking for the SO. At the weekend I found a nice low mile 07 Ninja 500 and a 08 GS500F but rather she get a 250 for a year or 2 first.
It's not THAT far. :) As I said, I'm happy to see it, ride it, take pictures, and even haggle a bit if you're interested.

·
Registered
220 Posts
well im working on my 12th day, and still nothing. is 2400 absurd for a 2007 w/ 34XX miles in perfect condition? I want my sv already!

·
Registered
103 Posts
i actually have one for sale myself but can not post it up in the classifieds but if u know any body who wants a 05 ninja 250 please send them my way!! lol

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i actually have one for sale myself but can not post it up in the classifieds but if u know any body who wants a 05 ninja 250 please send them my way!! lol
Is it against the rules or is it just your post count? I'll post it for you if you want. PM me.

Wow. He's in for an unpleasant surprise. Wasn't that the going rate last year though? I remember them being in high demand with big markups right when the new generation came out.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
Wow. He's in for an unpleasant surprise. Wasn't that the going rate last year though? I remember them being in high demand with big markups right when the new generation came out.
yeah, 4 grand NEW

1 - 19 of 19 Posts