Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/mis/1132566652.html

I-5 140mph on a motorcycle - m4w - 21 (exit 130 to 134 northbound)
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-21, 4:01AM PDT

You would have seen me Friday i think at 7ish pm. I was heading northbound going recklessly fast. Then came my friend in the white car with his red and blue flashing lights on. I guess he was following me because I did a wheelie in front of him without knowing he was there. At the time the only thing that went through my head was ohh Sh*t there is no way i can pay this ticket. The real point though in writing this is becuase there was one car in particular that i almost hit. of 1234 lanes i was in lane 2 and you were in lane 3 you turned on your signal and started for lane 2. i was going so fast i just knew i was going to smash into the back or side of your white suv and die on the pavement over a stupid ticket. IM SORRY if i scared you or just ****** you off. Ive just been thinking about it alot and i wanted to apologize to anyone that i affected in any way. I can only imagine what it would have been like fore someone if i had hit them. I did get away but I will not be running again. I have included an email adress but due to the nature of this post i had to create a new one with all fake contct info. and im posting from a laptop on a wifi connection(gotta love free wifi) poin is i will check it once or twice before i delete it so if you have something to say say it and if you here someone talk about this a$$hole on I5 tell them i said sorry

·
Registered
169 Posts
if you here someone talk about this a$$hole on I5 tell them i said sorry
:laughing4:

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
My email to him:

Subject: Hey asshat

You almost hit me you son of a b!tch.

I've contacted the FBI and they're going to track your sorry ass down. Thanks for describing exactly what you did to "mask" your trail.

You fu©king loser.

·
Registered
169 Posts
this guy doesn't seem like the type to reform w/out getting caught first. he probably just learned to check his mirrors before doing stupid ****

·
Registered
522 Posts
Wow, what a douchefagg.

·
Registered
317 Posts
This just reminded me of when Billy Madison called Steve Buscemi and apologized for bullying him in high school. Maybe now the SUV driver will cross this guy off his "people to kill" list. Then put on lipstick.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts