Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 99 SV and i want to add high mount exhaust to my bike. what is the best route to take? i have a ART exhaust. can i do this and where should i go to buy this set up. does anyone have pics of this set-up. i really want to do this. thanks for all the input. ::)

·
Registered
381 Posts
assuming you have a ART slipon you just need to buy a high mount adapter from an aftermarket company-make sure its 2 inch ID

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LordMDP said:
assuming you have a ART slipon you just need to buy a high mount adapter from an aftermarket company-make sure its 2 inch ID
where do i find that? i have looked but i have not found a high mount adapter anywhere.thanks ::)

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Go to the manufacturer of your can. If they make two different mounts (high and std) I'm sure they will sell you the high mount portion. I know M4 and Two Bro's do this.

·
Registered
720 Posts
wacky_woodchuck said:
Go to the manufacturer of your can. If they make two different mounts (high and std) I'm sure they will sell you the high mount portion. I know M4 and Two Bro's do this.
Unfortunatly ART is no longer in business, I had an ART can on my bike for a while...great sounding exhaust. If I were you I would go up to a local exhaust shop and have them make you a piece.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i have called my local muffler shop, the type of pipe they all will use will rust and they want alot of money to do it. ART did go out of business, any other ideas? thanks for the input

1 - 7 of 7 Posts