Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha, yeah i dunno about the snakeskin look, i was thinkin maybe i could somehow paint the leather black? it doesnt really matter to me, function > form

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
I wear Cortech gear, but textile, not leather. I will buy Cortech gear again when the time comes.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I have a cortech textile jacket and its not bad. My only complaint was that it was a 3 layer jacket with the outer textile mesh, a solid rainproof layer and a quilted liner and I couldn't zip in the quilted liner without the rain liner. But that is just being picky

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I have ridden 3 years in a cortech jacket, nice jacket, definately not the best, cheep though, and livable. havent been down so I cant tell you about protection. I would consider them for another jacket should this one get too old and I dont have money for something higher end.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I've got a tourmaster pivot 2 textile jacket and love it. Quality is excelent. Tourmaster and cortech are one in the same. I would go for it. For leather thats a great deal. And whos going to notice the snakeskin, when you are blowing past them in a corner?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I use Tourmaster jackets and Cortech gloves. They have been very comfortable and solid for a good price. I say go for it.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
You're dealing with a very reputable, customer service oriented company by going with either the Cortech line or the TourMaster line. I've got a couple years of extensive use on a Jett Jacket and the Venture Overpants and they have been great, no failures in construction and very comfortable yet substantial. I have heard nothing but good from users.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've tried one of the python jackets on and liked it. I think you would be very happy with it. I personally like the red one, but that's just me. Just by some gator skin boots to go with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts