Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I love Cortech, they really fit my hands well.

These gloves feel great, soft and break-in fast. The ventilation is great with knuckle vents, perforated leather between the fingers and a vent on the back of the hands. My hands actually got cold below 70*F.

Velcro wrist and gauntlet closures, very nice, no chance in these coming off. Double layer leather palm. These will be my track and riding gloves and I'll use my Scarab's for daily commuting.

I'd rate these at a 10/10 for comfort, feel and protection.

I'd rate the scarab's a 8/10, only because the stitching is fraying in some areas after 2 years of wear but they are still extremely comfortable.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I know this is an old post, but I was searching for some Cortech love on this site. I have these gloves and really love them. Just got a Cortech Impulse jacket and love it too. Have had a good number of jackets and other gear and just don't get why Cortech is not more popular??? May even post a separate thread on this...am I missing something?

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After wearing the Adrenalines for a full season now, they feel even better than at first. No sign of wear at all. The velcro is still strong and no loose threads anywhere.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Ranger,

Any comfort issues with these gloves considering the knob of leather at the base of the thumb/palm?

Cortech and Tourmaster make good stuff, far as I'm concerned, and I will look into these for possible future use.

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No discomfort at all. The palm is kangaroo I believe, very soft, molds to your hands.

I've tried other brands, Cortech fits my hands best.

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, they are great in the summer plenty of ventilation, almost too good. My hands get gold very easily in cooler temperatures but great in the summer.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Ranger - is the fit on these gloves similar to other cortech gloves? I'm really happy with the way my old cortechs fit, but I'm reading a few reviews on these gloves that say they fit a bit small (grrrrr....now a few more saying they fit true to size).

Looks like a great glove...gonna read some more reviews and probably order myself a pair.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I'd say these fit pretty true. I wear an XL in pretty much every style I've tried save the A* GP gloves and the XL for these were spot on.

I was up a BMW/KTM/Ducati/Triumph chatting with a salesman. Despite all the great gear in that store the including Held gloves, he was rocking a pair of these.

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, I wear the same size in all 3 Cortech's that I have owned.

I also did a review on the Winter Scarab's which are waterproof. Those got tested going to and from Indy last year.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I wear a size M in Joe Rocket and Alpinestars gloves. I'm having a hard time finding cross references for sizes with these Cortechs. I think that these Adrenaline gloves would be a size medium as well, but does anyone have personal experience with cross referencing sizes? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
I wear a size M in just about every glove that I wear and the medium Cortech Adrenaline's fit me perfectly. If your worried about sizing I know that newenough.com is great about returns and will work to get you the size you need.

I just got these gloves a couple weeks ago and so far I'm loving them. The fit is great and they are deffinantly cool. It was 72 here today and I got the ride with them for the first time and my hands were a little cool by the time I got to work.

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Bumping for this nice glove.

Thanks to Ranger for her review, and her input & advice on these helped make the decision to order them. Thanks to New Enough... (as always) they ROCK the house with supernatural fast shipping. ;)

So I got to ride with them today finally, and working on breaking them in. Out of the box, they are very comfortable, and break in will not take long. Today I put about 150 miles on them, maybe 4 or 5 hours riding total.

The fit & finish is quite nice. I typically wear a size 11 glove, or XL by most standards. But many people reviewing these mentioned them running small, so I ordered XXL... and oh boy, am I glad I did. The XXL is a perfect fit. Just snug enough that they are not uncomfortable. Only tight spot, oddly enough, is my right index finger, near the top knuckle. With a little more time, it will stretch to fit - in 5 hours it already feels better.

The palms & fingers are really nice leather, supple & sensitive. One gripe I had with my last gloves was a disconnected or 'numb' feeling, with no sensitivity or sense of touch on the controls. Not an issue with the Adrenaline gloves. I can pick up a dime (as demonstrated to my laughing wife) with these on. Very nice.

Overall, money well spent. Great protection for a fair price. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
82 Posts
these are great gloves. Had a pair for about 2 weeks now. They will get cold pretty easy with all the venting, but I'm expecting these to be fantastc for summer. I have the red and black pair and they look really cool, too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
got a pair of size small adrenalines a few days ago, they fit perfect although according to cortech's sizing i'm more of a medium.

anyways the venting is quite welcome and will be perfect for southern california temps, but my main reason for posting is that the gloves' gauntlets are perfectly sized for textile/mesh jacket cuffs! this is awesome because it's been pretty annoying trying to get my alpinestars gauntlets over my cortech jacket cuffs.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.