Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a pair of cordura riding pant and was wondering where other members bought theirs from and if they would reccomend a particular brand over others.

Textile would also be an option, I have been looking on newenough.com and I think I have found some that I like.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
If you're looking for something like jeans but are cordura, go to Denim Express and take a look at the Rigg's Workwear Ranger pants. I'm wearing a pair right now. Double layer cordura over the thigh and knee. Wear some knee/shin guards underneath.

Other than that... can't really help.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Cordura is what my jacket and pants are made of, both textile and both Olympia. Great, great gear! Check out the Airglide pants, I bought them from Moto Liberty with free shipping. I even had to exchange them because I ordered the wrong size. They took a day or two longer than expected to process and when I emailed them, they decided not to charge a fee or anything and shipped me my new pants quickly. Great people.

I looked at MANY pants in person and online. I didn't like any when compared to Olympia. Just my opinion, but they make well thought out gear.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I currently have a pair of tourmaster caliber pants and I am very happy with them. Might not be what your are looking for though. I especially like the removable quilted liner for when it gets cooler and the knee and hip armor for protections sake.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
If you're looking for something like jeans but are cordura, go to Denim Express and take a look at the Rigg's Workwear Ranger pants. I'm wearing a pair right now. Double layer cordura over the thigh and knee. Wear some knee/shin guards underneath.

Other than that... can't really help.
If those Rigg's pants were half the price I'd look at them more seriously, but I'd rather spend an extra $10-$15 and get kevlar jeans.

http://www.compacc.com/b/Sliders.cfm

There are a few on ebay too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts