Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can't make this **** up...

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/va...a_bin_laden_child_molester_saddam_hussein.php

Child Molester Sues for Obama's DNA, Plans to Compare It to Osama Bin Laden's

A convicted child molester filed a mostly incoherent lawsuit yesterday in U.S. District Court here, seemingly asking for DNA samples from President Obama, Osama bin Laden, and Saddam Hussein.

The convicted child molester is Arnold Begay, whose lawsuit is postmarked out of a low-security federal prison in North Carolina.

According to Begay's grammatically challenged lawsuit, "President Barack Hussein Obama II has violated the United States of America's Constitutions Articles, also the United State of America Constitutional Amendment all of them." (Sic on all of that.)

As is the case with many of our local "birthers," Begay alleges that President Obama has not proven himself to be a natural-born citizen.

Thus, Begay is asking the court -- again, as written -- "to get a 'DNA' on the Defendent with Sedaum Hussein, Barack Hussein Obama, and also with Stanly Ana Durham for speculation. also with Osama Bin Laden." (Stanley Ann Dunham is the president's mother.)

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
I'll bet if the president were to pardon him, he would drop the lawsuit :lmao:

Is it just a misguided attempt for the convict to blackmail the president into giving him a pardon

the sad thing is, I would also bet that as least minimal effort of legal will be spent getting it thrown out

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
If memory serves me, it wasn't that hard to get Old Bills DNA, as long as you were chubby and kinda cute,

(why yes, I AM evil. Thanks for noticing. )

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
Whatever you call it, "Max" on "Two Broke Girls" has it.

Love her characters put downs on the various hipsters who show up in the show.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Whatever you call it, "Max" on "Two Broke Girls" has it.

Love her characters put downs on the various hipsters who show up in the show.
Kat Dennings definitely has it and there are some very nice pictures of her floating around on the internet :naughty:

As for the OP, at least we have this idiot locked up. Most idiots are still running around and voting for other idiots to lead this country.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts