Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am new to the board but I have owned my SV since Spring of '05 and I LOVE IT. I love the torque and the response and hey it will only go 130 but who needs to go faster? Well I don't. I am putting a full front fairing onto my naked SV and I found it online at KG cycles. Has anyone done this before? I am putting on an SVS panel and headlights of course. Anyone have ANY suggestions. NovaKane I know you do because I saw the pic of you SV and thats a Pic from Kens website. Anyone else?

·
Registered
415 Posts
I have a full first gen front fairing set up with headlight, brackets and fairings for sale. :)

Red, and one crack on the left side fairing

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh I have all the parts I need including the headlight, speedo, bracket, wiring, shield, mirrors etc all I wanted was pointers. Oh yeah and I got all those parts for free trading my headlight and speedo!

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I met a guy through the grapevine who wanted a naked SV but had an SVS so we swapped parts for free. I went and bought a fairing though cause I liked it much better

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yeah I have seen on other site that people say that putting the SVS dash on an SV is hard because of the wiring. I have to say that is BULL because I bought an SV/S service manual and the wiring is cake. Most of the wires are the same color between the two bikes and wiring diagram makes the rest easy. Anyone agree/disagree?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts