Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,127 Posts
so cool!
lots of good work in this bike :eek:ccasion14:

what's really interesting is despite so many colors going on (silver white gold red blue cyan black) it still looks clean and thought out

·
Registered
110 Posts
Great looking motorcycle Roman! Maybe I'd paint the radiator end guards matte black. but I love it. SSSA, wheels, fork . . .indeed! The paint is such a welcome change from all the depressing and hard to see black motorcycles. THAT is a SWEET RIDE. Nice work. Keep safe. Good fortune, R3~

·
Registered
36 Posts
That is one sharp SV! I also like the bikini, that's what mine is. I'd love to know more about what belly pan that is, and also about that Speed Triple swingarm...too cool!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Bikini, no black bike, etc. - also gray mouse (SV) can be sexy - after just small plastic surgery... Thanks for votes. I am looking forward to see on this page next exciting pieces of work.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Love the bike. Very "racey". I would love to make my next set of race fairing this color scheme on my track bike.

·
Registered
48 Posts
maxpowers:
front exhaust pipe is stock, pipe from rear cylinder is little customised. Muffler is from 600 SRAD a bit shortened from flange (front) side.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Clean, sharp looking SV! You can tell you put alot of work and time into that bike!
Congrats!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts