Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,103 Posts
Sweet bike!

(You should de-rust your front header so it looks even better!)

·
Registered
83 Posts
This thread is worthless without MOAR pics. Lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Ask and you shall receive! I'll make an album of my favorite pictures to post here. In the mean-time, i post a lot of pictures on a dedicated instagram page.

www.instagram.com/bluedreamsv

I don't like the look of 2nd gen bikes, but you knocked it out of the park!

Very nicely done!:eek:ccasion14:
Quite a compliment, i really appreciate it!

Sweet bike!

(You should de-rust your front header so it looks even better!)
Thanks! Haha yea, it looks pretty hideous. I originally painted it with flat black high temp spray paint but that faded / rusted before long. I was considering getting them ceramic coated but i recently found out that the header and mid-pipe is stock not from the Full M4 exhaust.... with that being said, the M4 shop is local and I'm going to see if they'll sell me just the header / mid-pipe.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me! It's almost like an early birthday present! My birthday is this coming Friday :)

If you'd like to see more photos and keep up with future ones, check out my dedicated instagram account here. I'm hoping next year i can afford a nice Canon DSLR so i can take a wider range of shots.

Blue Dream has come a LONG way from when i got her (Could be a really cool calendar photo, but doesn't look anything like that anymore) to where she is at now.

Here's a mod list for anyone interested -

2005 SV650

- Full M4 Exhaust System w/ shortened Carbon Fiber Can
- Power Commander 5 w/ Custom tune (70hp / 43 lbs/t)
- Trail Tech Vapor Gauge

- Full GSXR 600 Front End w/ Brakes
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Color Matched Front Brake Res Cover
- ZX6R Rear Shock

- GB Racing Engine Protection Kit
- Black Adjustable Levers
- Black Adjustable CNC Rear Sets
- D3 Racing Grips
- D3 Racing Bar Ends

- Puig Rear Carbon Tire Hugger
- Puig Front Carbon Tire Hugger
- Suzuki Seat Cowl
- SV650 Radiator Guard
- Black Twist-Off Gas Cap

I think that covers everything, i probably missed something. There's still a few mods left to go!

- Scotts Gold Steering Dampner
- Ermax Radiator Guards (On the fence - Should i or should i not?)
- Racetech Springs and Emulators for the GSXR Forks
- Dymag Performance UP7X Race Wheels
- Shortened Steel lines for the front
- New Brake Rotors
- Blue Radiator Hoses (Yes - No? I can't decide)

I also need to fix a few small things like the cracked rear tire hugger, the scrape on the gas tank and redo the paint that's chipping. All and all - she's almost complete!

There just miiiiiight be a race-motor in the works tooo :rock: (If so, should i paint the motor black?)

BONUS

Thanks again for nominating Blue Dream SV of the Month!!!

·
Premium Member
2,103 Posts
Bingo! It is indeed the 635 Express Lanes headed West. Crazy Jacks? Hell yea - they did my power commander / tune and i get all my tires there. Perhaps you saw my bike there and/or at a Ridesmart Track Day?
Is this super early in the morning? How on earth did you get it so empty?

Nice picture that is!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Is this super early in the morning? How on earth did you get it so empty?

Nice picture that is!
I actually rode on it the day the opened it! There wasn't a SINGLE vehicle down there aside from me and my 4-5 buddies on our bikes. We got off and were standing in the middle of the lanes to snap a couple pictures :lmao:

This picture in particular was right before sunset. There was several cars but i waited to time it right with the lighting and no (only one) cars in the background.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts