Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
Due to the GSXR conversion, I have a complete SV1000N front end for sale. Included:
Forks
Lower triple and top yoke
Master cylinder, lines and calipers (still pressurised) pads still in place in great condition
Front fender in red
top lock nut
Bar risers

Everything is poker straight and off a bike that was only summer use before I got my hands on it. It was fastidiously cleaned over winter, as can be seen from the rot free pics below. ALL seals (forks and calipers) are perfect and don't need changing or cleaning. No pistons are seized on the calipers, all move freely and retract as they should.

Doesn't come with the handlebars (cheap as any standard thickness will fit - not fat bars!) axle or wheel as I reused that. SV650 wheel will fit fine (as will any 01+ GSXR wheel) but you might need the correct axle, 03-04 1000 or 04-05 600/750 have the same spindle.

This is essentially a great way to maintain a RWU stock look but improving the brakes and forks on your 650 or refresh your tired 1000 front end

£450 all in as it's got everything and is in mint condition.
Pics in link including while on the bike: https://flic.kr/s/aHskXW3JG1

·
Registered
249 Posts
You might want to change the the title of the sale to what you are actually selling, might have more luck when preaching to 650 owners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.