Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I have a 1999 Sv650 I'm interested in parting out completely.

This is more a feeler thread, to sell the main parts or what people need in particular. I will start another thread once I take everything off the bike and organize it.

The only aftermarket parts on the bike are:

1. Yoshi Full Exhaust System - 400OBO$
2. Front Forks with Race-Tech components - 250OBO$ - straight not bent.

Prices include shipping.

If you are interested in anything else, just PM me/offer a reasonable price and I'll take it off and ship it to you. I'm not trying to make a ton of money, just want the bike gone, too many bikes in the garage.

Here are pictures of the bike to get a general idea of it. There are other parts that are not shown so when in doubt, ask! Each specific part I will describe condition in more detail/take more pictures if you would like it.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Update-----------------
Here are some of the parts I have taken off

Here is a link to more close up pictures: https://plus.google.com/photos/1001...ms/5783006460380179873?authkey=CLXo4MXKxNa_WA

·
Registered
484 Posts
How much for the pilot seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle - I can't believe my iPhone can use a Motorcycle

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would like the brake and shift pedals if they are both straight.
They are both straight, but I'd prefer to sell them as a rearset combo at this point. I might split up if no interest though. 55shipped each or 100$shipped for both

How much for the pilot seat?
Seat is pretty dirty but no rips or tears. How about 30$ shipped? Please see pics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.