Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been fascinated with competitive eaters since my younger days...but sadly I can't eat much anymore as staying as light and strong as possible is now the goal. But...back in my misspent youth...I could eat.:)

For example: I once ate the ENTIRE McDonald's menu in a single sitting. This was one of everything including all drink flavors and sizes. The darn milkshakes were last and nearly killed me...but I completed the task.:)

The people working there thought I was crazy (correct!) when I asked with a sweeping hand for the entire board hanging behind the counter to be served.

As you might have already guessed...this was quite a while ago when the menu wasn't nearly as huge as it is now....circa 1979.:) They were already adding stuff regularly and I figured that if I was going to do it...the sooner the better (and easier). So at least I've got that going for me.....:)

·
Super Moderator
8,363 Posts
Rob, why are we not surprised by this, lol?

I had the munchies a lot in 1979 too; not like the entire McD menu, but yeah.

All I can say is, I hope you won the bet. :evil6:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I tried to eat a burger and fries combo with this burger challenge thing in Texas last year. All I had to do to win is to finish it within 5 ******* minutes but I threw up in the middle of it. Very embarrassing just to think of it!

·
MOTORADOR
10,810 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts