Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 2005sv650s yellow,Canadian model, , and was wondering if anybody knew waht the colour code for this bike was and if it is the same as the american model? I plan to order some parts from the states and need to know if they will match exactly.

·
Registered
99 Posts
YO!

im a canadian so its ok - I will help you fellow Sv'er who has the same problem that i had.. And I too have an 05 SVS which is oh so beautifully yellow.

The american yellow is the same as the canadian yellow for 2005. My dealer was wack when her ordered my lowers kit and seat cover as he ordered the 04 yellow and trust me.. not the same you need the 05 specific yellow.

color CODE> "YEC"

if you are buying the lowers kit, you especially need the 05 specific one as the 05 has a different braket set that allows the lowers to fit on the smaller radiator fitted on the 05's. The previous models had wider radiators.

But yes. YEC is the color code you are looking for. I sugest Oniedasuzuki.com for all your suzuki parts. they were way better than my dealer who tried to stealer me out of the wrogn lowers they took pre payment for, and gave me a pain in the ass tryign to return not beliveing me that they were the wrogn color. (and they way over charged to.)

I have experienced the horible mismatch of the 04 yellow and it looks like mustard stains when hold up to the 05 pearly beautiful yellow. there are various other replacement body parts i needed to order too such as the front fairing..
YEC.

buy from america. they seem to get better prices on some things.

CHEERs
Andrew.

Let me know if i can help you out anymore.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Victoria BC.

You?

D

·
0 Posts
whether you have it in canada or US why would there be a color difference as long as the year color were correct (refereing to 04' and 05'yellows)? They're still both painted by Suzuki or whoever they out-source to. Or am I wrong on this are there certain colors that are only sold in certain countries?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts